Notice is hereby given that the City Council of the City of Port Angeles will hold a special joint meeting with the Board of Clallam County Commissioners on Monday, May 20, 2019, from 5 p.m. to 7 p.m. The meeting will be held in the Council Chambers at City Hall, 321 East Fifth Street.
Agenda topics include:
- PA Housing Assessment
- Homelessness Task Force / Presentation by Mary Hogan
- Review of the 2060 and 2163 Homeless Funding
- Improved Regional Coordination of Housing and Homeless Issues Discussion
- State and Federal Revenue Performance
- Emergency Operations Center Relocation Discussion
- Tourism Plan Discussion
The City Hall is accessible for persons with disabilities. Please contact the City Clerk Kari Martinez-Bailey at 360-417-4634, if you will need any special accommodations to attend the meeting.
This meeting is open to the public.