NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the City Council of the City of Port Angeles will hold a special joint meeting with the Port Angeles Utility Advisory Committee on Tuesday, April 9, 2019, from 3:00 to 5:00 p.m. The meeting will be held in the City Council Chambers, at 321 East Fifth Street.
Agenda topics include:
- Pump Station 3 Design and Construction Support / Utility Advisory Committee Approve Favorable Recommendation of a Professional Services Agreement and Forward to City Council
- 2019 NPDES Wastewater Outfall Inspection / Utility Advisory Committee Approve Favorable Recommendation of a Professional Services Agreement and Forward to City Council
- Net Energy Metering Policy / Utility Advisory Committee Approve a Favorable Recommendation of an Interconnection Agreement to City Council
- Changes to Electric Utility Port Angeles Municipal Code / Utility Advisory Committee Approve a favorable recommendation of Changes to the PAMC and forward to Council
- Wastewater and Stormwater Cost of Service Analysis Presentation / Information Only
The meeting is open to the public.