The City of Port Angeles with contractor Puget Paving and Construction will begin the 2023 Asphalt Paving Repair Project on Monday, July 17th. Work will occur Monday through Friday between the hours of 7 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. The project is expected to last approximately three (3) weeks.
Asphalt Paving Repairs will begin at the 5th Street intersection and continue in the following areas:
- I Street between 5th Street and 16th Street
- 8th Street between A Street and I Street
During this time, traffic will be reduced to one lane and controlled by flaggers.
Ways You Can Help
- Please allow extra time for travel to avoid being rushed or stressed by traffic delays.
- When traveling through the work zone, please drive slowly, be on alert, and follow directions provided by Traffic Control personnel.
- Finally, if you see something unsafe – report it.
For more information, please contact the Public Works & Utilities Department at (360) 417-4800 or email the City Project Manager.