The City of Port Angeles is pleased to offer, in conjunction with its limited reopening of City Hall July 7, 2021, a new service for customers to book appointments to meet with City staff. The City will provide in-person, virtual, or hybrid meetings upon customer request.
By means of this new appointment system, we hope to improve our customer service in the following ways:
- Provide convenient customer-tailored meetings options including a self-service kiosk at City Hall customers without internet access can use to view the City's website or book an appointment
- Improve resiliency and adaptability of services during emergencies while balancing customer needs.
- Provide time for staff to prepare responsive information.
- Increase productivity of permitting processes
- Connect customers to the right service or staff specialist(s)
- Reduce vehicle emissions and miles traveled with virtual or hybrid meeting options
- Modernize and continuously improve customer service. The City wants to make this new appointment system a success and welcomes customer feedback to assist us!
Learn more about the City's reopening plan and how to book an online appointment here.
Information about the development, permitting, and inspection processes in Port Angeles continues to be available on the City’s Permit Center Webpage. Click here to learn more.