The City’s 2021 Neighborhood Sewer Rehabilitation Project is scheduled from Monday, August 23rd to Friday September 17th, 2021. Sanitary sewer bypass piping will be located along S. Lincoln in center turn lane.
- Along South Lincoln from 1st to 8th Streets
The work will be preformed from 7:00 pm to 7:00 am.
- August 23rd – August 27th. Active Work 5th Street to 9th Street. 8th Street detour at Lincoln from 7 PM to 7 AM. No cross Lincoln Traffic 7 PM to 7 AM
- August 30th – September 3rd. Active Work from 3rd Street to 7th Street. No cross Lincoln Traffic 7 PM to 7 AM
- September 7th – September 10th. Active Work from 1st Street to 4th Street. No cross Lincoln Traffic 7 PM to 7 AM
- September 13th – September 17th, Manhole restoration. Various locations along South Lincoln from 2nd Street to 8th Street. Minimal Traffic Disruptions 7 PM to 7 AM
- Intersections will be opened each morning after night work is complete
All construction projects in the roadway are inherently dangerous which is why it is important that we, as a community, work together to keep everyone safe. Just as the workers are responsible to ensure you get through the jobsite safely, we all have a responsibility to ensure the workers make it home safely. Ways you can help:
- Follow the designated detour routes.
- Give yourself extra time in advance so you’re not rushed and stressed by traffic delays.
- When traveling through a construction zone, drive slowly, be on the alert, seek to make eye contact, and follow the directions given by traffic control personnel.
- Keep up-to-date with project notices and public service announcements.
- And, if you see something unsafe – report it.
For more information please contact Rob Feller, Project Manager, at (360) 460-5316 or email@example.com
The City of Port Angeles assures full compliance with Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, as amended, and any related statutes and regulations, by prohibiting discrimination against any person on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, income, Limited English Proficiency or sex in the provision of benefits and services resulting from all programs and activities. Limited English Proficiency persons may request language interpretation services from the City of Port Angeles. For more information, please contact the City’s Public Works Title VI Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org or (360) 417-4541.