Police Records

Police Department Public Record Requests

  1. Accident Reports
  2. Fingerprinting
  3. Concealed  Pistol License
  4. Firearm Permit
  5. Criminal History Reports
  6. Police Report Requests
  7. Parking Tickets
  8. No Contact Orders and Warrants

Accident Reports

Online accident report available through the Washington State Patrol (WSP) Collision Report: Collision Information (wa.gov) 

A vehicle accident report must be completed if the damage to at least one vehicle exceeds $1000 damage. If an officer was called to the scene of an accident, you do not need to complete a citizen's report form.

If the accident was a result of a hit and run, you should contact the communications center and speak with an officer. If an officer was not called to the scene of an accident and there was over $1000 damage, you and any other drivers should complete a report form to be mailed to the Washington State Patrol.

You may pick up a report form in the Police Department lobby during business hours or from the bin located on the wall outside the door of the Police Department. For further information regarding vehicle accident reports, you may contact the Records Division at 360-417-4915.