Lincoln Park Master Plan - Design Summary - DRAFT / Posted July 12, 2013 Lincoln Park Master Plan - PRESENTATION to COUNCIL on July 16, 2013
Lincoln Park is a part of a United States Military Reserve established in 1862. It was dedicated to public use in 1904 through the efforts of Dr. Freeborn Stanton Lewis, pioneer physician, and then mayor of Port Angeles.
A dedication marker was erected by the Michael Trebert Chapter of the Daughters of the American Revolution in 1932. View Dedication Marker Here